This is epic battle ! RZA VS DJ PREMIER. Who do you think won? List your most loved Rza and Premo tracks on the comments.
Earlier this year, RZA was exploring the archives of tapes stashed at the Wu Mansion when he came across the unreleased ODB recording.
The single from the late Wu-Tang Clan legend, “Obey Me,” (remixed by Shash’U) can be heard here.
The original track, along with another remix by High Klassified (Fools Gold Records), is embedded in a limited edition Boombot REX speaker and is now available through www.Boombotix.com and Zumiez stores.
The video features ODB’s son aka Ol’ Dirty Bastard Jr. with special cameo from Shash’U (youtube.com/iamshashu). Directed & Edited by @ManuallFocus Media LLC / Cinematographer @SeanHHoran.
IF WE WIN THE BID THIS CD WILL NOT BE SOLD. WE WILL GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE TO THE WORLD.
“As reported by Times, Forbes and CNN, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin will be encased in a silver and nickel box crafted by British-Moroccan artist Yahya and will sell for millions of dollars. However, before it is sold, the one-of-a-kind album will tour the world as many other famous pieces of art do, with stops at museums, galleries, and potentially music festivals. Fans will be pay a cost between $40 to $60 to attend a “listening event,” where they’ll get a chance to hear the album on headphones after being carefully screened for recording materials.” Not all of us will have that privilege. WU DISCIPLES WORLDWIDE WILL raise the money need it to buy this album and then turn around and give it away for FREE. This is the ONLY way we can get the album and a museum who will store it as an exhibit for ver. As the founder of this group I pledge to not keep a single penny of the money raised. Every cent will be bid to win the album. If we don’t get it then we will fund wu tang to make an exclusive album for US the fans.
The risk is some Museum will own it forever and the music will never be heard.
If we can not win the bid or reach our goal WU DISCIPLES will fund WU TANG CLAN to make an album and distributed to the world for FREE. Either way we WIN, WIN , WIN.
DJ Tony Touch previews Eminem’s “Symphony in H” (extra tagged up) off his upcoming Piece Maker 3: Return of the 50 MCs, due out July 8.
1. Tony Touch / D Stroy – ‘Touch And D Stroy’
2. Rah Digga – ‘Freestyle’
3. A.G. & Masta Ace – ‘Double A’
4. Busta Rhymes, J. Doe, Reek da Villian & Rock Marciano – ‘Hold That’
5. M.O.P – ‘You Know You Love This’
6. Too Short, Kurupt & Xzibit – ‘V.I.P.’
7. B-Real – ‘Hit This’ (Freestyle)
8. Papoose & Uncle Murda – ‘Brooklyn’s The Burough’
9. Sean Price & Guilty Simpson – ‘Random’
10. Black Thought – ‘Thought Process’
11. Styles P, Sheek Louch & Jadakiss – ‘B.A.R.S.’
12. Liknuts – ‘World Premier’
13. Raekwon, JD Era, Ghostface Killah & RZA – ‘Unorthodox’
14. Twista & Bun B – ‘Bounce’
15. Thirstin Howl III – ‘One Person Thirstin’
16. Willie The Kid – ‘Power Cypha’
17. Action Bronson & Kool G. Rap – ‘A Queen’s Thing’
18. KRS-One, Fat Joe & Sadat X – ‘Take It To The Bronx’
19. Termanology – ‘Aw Shux’
20. Joel Ortiz, Royce da 5’9” & Crooked I – ‘Slaughter Session’
21. Eminem – ‘Symphony in H’
22. Redman, Method Man & Erick Sermon – ‘Let’s Go’
23. Prodigy – ‘Street Corner’
24. N.O.R.E., Al Joseph & Reek da Villian – ‘Questions’
25. Gob Goblin, Starvin B & Spit Gemz – ‘Untitled’